10.8.06

crazy

have i mentioned yet how the fashion designer is kicking my ass? she seems to call daily. woke me up this morning, wanted me to come in eariler can't believe how long this stuff is taking me. am so far behind. i just want out. so what am i doing? going to wisconsin this weekend. gonna spend the day in milwalkee saturday- just bought my ticket. take that!

so after i traveled to the fashion designers, i went downtown to have a drink with ch after work. it was lovely. i love the whole, i'm getting on the blue line, you're walking from the sears tower... let's meet at the black and white sculpture in front of the tompson center! it was the perfect midpoint. ch loves my new blue jeans, which i wore with a girly tank top- ch said i looked very sporty. i was pleased. a says she prefers to wear blue jeans she feels sexy in, but i do feel sexy in these, just a different kind of sexy.

so the family got an email from meike today with pictures. and when i checked my rainheads account yesterday, i'd gotten an email from michi. and then, well, if you read my comments you saw i got one from RUTH! (did you stop back by? if so, hej ruth!) i think this is kind of amazing, that 2 days after i say i feel like i'm loosing all connections to germany 3 of my german friends type to me.

in general i've been feeling loved the past few days. emails, phone calls- probably more than i deserve, seeing as i'm so busy. i'm sad that the fashion designer leaves me so little time of my own... or rather, i'm sad i use it to lay in bed with my book and my bon bons. when school was out i swore i'd say yes to everything. now it seems like i say no to all but the most important so i can spend more time sewing. look at gay games- i didn't go to the hot house once. what was i DOING? anyway, i'm going to give up sleep if neccesary, but i am not going to say no to activities anymore. i'm going to figure draw wednesday nights. i'm going to go LBGT square dancing. and gosh darn it, i'm going to milwalkee this weekend. the worst that can happen is the fashion designer fires me. and lets face it, that would be a relief at this point.

No comments: