14.10.04

all over the map

staring at this blank box, again. i feel like i have no cohesive stories, again. today's snippits: worked with risha again. she was more friendly with pam and i today, she really does seem like a winner. she's never met alexia, and pam gave her a rather unfavorable review, so that made me feel better about my bad first impression. i always think that if i have a bad feeling about someone, it's my problem, not theirs. glad to hear she makes others uncomfortable, too, beacuse that makes it seem less my problem. anyway, risha seems like new friend material and i am excited at the prospect. she's from pittsburg originally. she likes cat power. i don't know. i feel out of practice. it's been so long since i got a new friend, it seems. other worries: still haven't heard from the germans, except michi of course. i wonder if they don't want me? so sad to think of. things are still so strange wtih mom. my blog readers know so much more about me now. i found maya keyes blog. did i mention this? i forget. anyway, now there are 4 i keep up with: beth, sarah ryan, and meg cabot. too bad i can't figure out how to put web sites on this this new template. ah, i give up. i promise to be more interesting again someday. for now, i'm gonna go read more tales from the city.

No comments: