3.10.04

late and drunk and smokefree

i shouldn't write when i've had this much to drink. g said perhaps saturday we can get together. in regular g terms, that is not a promise, but she knows how important it is to me, and so she called me. she wanted to watch a movie so i went over to her house to do that and then she waxed my hair. her roomate jess really wanted to go out, but she's only 20, and we couldn't find a single under 21 club to go to in the entire city. boo. finally, i'm like, i've got amaretto and hard lemonade. come on over to my place. so g and jess got all dressed up, i put on my false eyelashes and cleaned my house, and they came over. so charming. jess saw my place for the first time, we dressed up, listened to dance music, drank fancy drinks, played cards. they all got tired too quick though. it's only 3! so now i'm finishing my wine and blogging after they've left. how fun.

No comments: