5.10.04

been a long time.

knowing that amy's in ca. takes the preasure off of me, i think. does anyone read my blog besides her? and life is so boring and rote, it seems. school, work. you don't really want to know what's going on in my classes. it's just boring and exhausting. personality professor lectures in tangents. theater history professor has ADD and can't sit still or talk quietly. Text analysis is full of over analitical actors. Fashion history is the bane of my existance. the professor is CRAZY. i wish i didn't need the information so badly. i need to start working with my remedies again, cause the people around me seem to keep getting me down. i need more optimistic friends. of course, more friends in general would be good. went over to g's today to pick up the leftovers i'd left there sat. night. caroline had been eating them all week, and she thanked and raved, but there was just enough for dinner tonight, none for work tomorrow. but then she gave me a back rub, so it's all ok. it's cold here in chicago. windy and cold and dark and unfriendly. i'll try and go to bed early tonight, and be cheery again soon.

No comments: