21.10.04

curly headed girls

was planing on getting definates from risha today about her halloween party. but she's been out sick all week- they say she's gone to the hospital. this makes me very sad. also slows down my new best friend plan. really, work on thursday is the only bearable thing about school. we started guys and dolls today! i've been assigned my dress and i draped it and started making the pattern! there is little i love more in the world. ¶don't know when i'm gonna type again- ch is staying tomorrow night with me, and i have 2 papers to type this weekend. ugh. went to the library today to get my research books. was exhausted when i came home, but g had invited me for dinner, so i went over there and while she was cooking i baked stuffed apples. it was very autumnal. and it's so nice to have someone cook for me. when g was writing her paper last weekend, she sent this to me, saying it's a quote that reminds her of me:
"We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing
how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out." -Ray
Bradbury

No comments: