30.10.04

trouble with updates

the problem is they take up all your time. add to that homework and guests, and the thought of blogging is completely hopeless. so i still haven't told you all about wendsday night. g came over and brought the tea i ordered with her. she is infatuated with stash tea co, and is always mail ordering tea. this newest offer was for these herbal teas, chánakára. they're all based on the body's chakras. she got the 5th, blue ginger tea for expression and resonance. i got the 2nd, dragonfruit tea for passion and creativity. as we drank our new tea she waxed my hair and i read traveling mercies. we're almost done. i stopped right at sister, the next chapter we have to read, about annie getting her dreadlocks, it seemed timely. then we're just sitting on my couch, talking finishing our tea, and she's got this curl caught in her eyelash. i really want to lean over and brush it away, but i know this would be totally sexy and the next step would be to kiss her. i then wonder, wait- is this me, or the tea? i don't believe in aromatherapy, but flower essences do work... i can't look at her, i let my eyes drift beyond... and then notice the clock, saying it's past my bedtime, which gives me the exuse to jump up and go into the kitchen to put my mug in the sink, clearing all the tension that was building on the couch. i wonder if she feels this tension? i wonder if there would be any way to find out without telling her why i cause it? and i won't do that. not unless i know something good is gonna come out of it. i do not want to be someone coerses straight girls. you can't help falling in love with somebody. you can help what you do about it. ¶ she's in colorado visiting her sister this weekend. i've been trying to get panther to work. can't connect to the internet with it, even with an updated version of aol. infact, can't do anything with it but look at my pictures and listen to mp3s. ch stayed with me again last night, and micho didn't cry at all , all night long. currently he's... well, this is another story, cause i know many of you haven't been to my studio.¶ so, i have this awesome ikea furnature (beddinge) and it's a bed that folds into a couch. it's kinda like a futon, but with a real matress and springs, so more comfortable. and i usally don't put the slipcover on (ok, i usally don't even turn it into a couch, but if i'm gonna be hanging around or know i'm gonna have company, i do) just smooth out the duvet , making it look even more like a futon. well, the cat has climbed up under the duvet, and is sleeping between the covers. it reminds me of curling up under the covers when i was very small as my mom was making a bed, and her hitting me with a pillow, trying to get the "wumps" out. i was apparently so young i couldn't even say ls. i have so few memories of my childhood, and we're talking alot about them in the jung lectures in my psyc class. what does that say about me, if this is what i remember?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember wumps!!!!! well just now I do... that isn't one of my random memories but I remember it now! Every once in awhile I remember a wierd childhood memory.. it's cool.
~ allie