15.10.04

another one

another nightmare last night. this was more of an impending doom one, rather than shock and scaring me awake. what do you think this means? is there something wrong with me? with my subconsious? i'm loving armistead maupin. current fave quote about mona's law: you can have a hot job, a hot boyfriend, or a hot appartment, but not all at the same time. it's true! i put a hold on a meg cabbot book so i could read them in order... then realized when it came in i'd already read it. what a bummer. haven't seen g since the marathon. she emailed me a silly link that didn't work, so we were back and forth via email about that for a few days. but nothing else. come on chorus, strike it up again- i know she ain't worth my time and energy. i can't help it, ok? so i sent off another email to her. we'll see what happens next. blah.

No comments: