18.10.04

communication

mom called again today and it went very well. i was quite pleased. she asked all sorts of questions about what i've been doing, remembered other things that i've told her of my life, and let me intertupt her when i had something relevant to say. lovely things happened then i when i got home- learned nolan had fixed my toilet, the elevator stops on 8 again, and i got lots of good mail. thank you cards from mairee and uncle billy, a birthday box from ruth in germany, and my order from syracuse cultural workers. which includes my xmas gift for my little sister- the first one bought!
on the downside, after my dad had a letter he sent to me returned, after ruth said she emailed me but i didn't get it, and meike called me yesterday and my answering machine died, i was texting leah today and she said she sent me an email too- so all forms of communication seem to be having problems! just waiting for the cell phone to die. so i'm thinking about changing my email acct. horrors, i know. but i need to be able to get these things!

No comments: