6.3.05

moving slowly

i can't believe how i haven't done anything today! i guess i'm due for some not doing anything time, but i want to get caught up on my homework so i can stop making excuses in my classes, and not have the presure hanging over my head. but i can't seem to move... when i made my bed last night the misquito net fell down from the ceiling. the hole's just plaster- i couldn't screw my hook back in. so i had to nail into the boards around the edge and tie a string between the two with the net hung from it. i don't really trust the yarn, even a 4ply of it- we'll see how long it takes me to wake up with it pulled down and wrapped all around my body.

mom said it was 50degrees out today- that's 10 centigrade! i never ventured outside my front door. isn't that sick? but i wanted to get this stuff done then i got distracted. boo. need to at least do laundry. i also might buy a newspaper- mine didn't come AGAIN today. that's the 3rd sunday in a row. this is a major problem. but i can't seem to move. or think. i can read, that's about it. i can type, but it's super duper slow- am constantly distracted.

mom brought me two new cookbooks- the new vegetarian epicure by anna thomas and the passionate vegetarian by crescent dragonwagon. am gonna cook something or other from the latter this week, and was distracted for hours today reading the former. it makes me wanna have a dinner party. i need to be reassured of my cooking abilities first, though. i made lentil soup for z and samir, and it turned out good. so perhaps i just needed to start out easy, and it's coming back.

so lazy, so unprepared for frances's class tomorrow. so can't muster any gumption to care.

No comments: