7.3.05

too tired

well, i'm managing to stay a week behind in my classes. this is a good thing, i'm not falling farther and farther behind...ugh. i was SO exhausted this morning, i thought i'd just sleep through my first class, but i got up and decided it could do it. i ended up being a half hour late... and i've been falling asleep all day. it was really exciting to go into the costume shop and get a sewing assignment for three penny opera! it seems like it's been so long since i've sewn. i'm so glad my show's up. since i didn't have any research done for advanced costume design frances let me go early so i could get to the library. surprise! it's polaski day in chicago! good old kashmir polaski. makes me feel like i'm in germany, random city holidays no one understands. the columbia library was still open and i read there until i fell asleep, not finding anything i could use. fuckit. i'm home now and am going to make dinner.

No comments: