14.9.05

another funny im

so, yeah, i don't have time to blog these days, since laura took up all my homework time with her delightful eight page visit. but have no fear, i'm still typing... it's just fiction writing assignments and instant messages to all sorts of people. so for your entertainment, i am posting today's im snippet:

narknon: I think I got the dogs drunk :-(
Rainheads: drunk dogs=bad
narknon: okay.. so gma called me on my cell phone and i was in the grocery store and it died.. so I got home and plugged it in my room.. and I put my dos equis down that I just bought.. and the dogs came in and knocked it over right when gma picked up.. and spilled it.. so i couldn't be like oh hold on grandma I have to clean up my beer the dogs spilled before they lick it up... so of course they went hogwild and licked it up
narknon: really
Rainheads: it's so funny. i don't know if i take you serously
narknon: about the beer...
narknon: luckily only alittle spilled
narknon: I didn't tell grandma
narknon: I just let them lick it up
narknon: becuase I couldn't tell grandma
narknon: if it was mom.. I would have!
Rainheads: i may have to post this story on my blog. so very very funny
narknon: I am glad you enjoyed it.. I found it amusing too
Rainheads: poor drunk puppies
narknon: hehhe yeah
Rainheads: yeah, mom's prolly fed dos exquis to the dog herself
narknon: okay tell me what you think about this guy
narknon: hahha yeah
narknon: mom was a wild child

No comments: