28.9.05

unmentioned birthday gifts

oh, i'm sorry. so many people have said that they were sad not to find their gifts on my list. so...
before my birthday, z sent me Empress of the World by sara ryan, which i've been dying for for such a long time it seems- i was holding out to buy it as sommerküße in german. but now i want to lend it to laura, so z was kind enough to provide.

and on my b-day, i got a cd from justine!! unforntunately, i haven't had enough time to type in all the song titles, so it hasn't been exported to pearl, so i haven't really listenened to it closely yet. it seems very boy heavy, but that's ok. and i only know one song, chocolate by snow patrol, so that's excited. i *heart* new music. and yes, it is a verb.

finally, the best birthday gift a girl could ever ask for. a postcard. blue highliter and sharpie birds on the front. the back reads, "21 sep 05- caitlin- no one has ever baked me cookies- at least not by mail. wow. they sat too long in my po box for me to eat them.... but suffice to say i was deeply flattered. see you next time in chicago! x, mckeown. "

more love!! it's everywhere i look, always filling up my mailbox!

No comments: