1.9.05

final day of vacation

still managed to procrastinate like the dickens. got 2 drawings done. got all 6 transfered to watercolor paper.
still have to paint them. still have to color pencil details. still have to swatch.
ok, so i have 1 week left. i don't think i'm in trouble yet. i think i'm over the hardest procrastinating.

anyway, i also tidied my house today, uploaded 2 tapes, and made pesto polenta spoonbread, cold marinated cauliflower, and more of my tomato 3cheese bruchettay things. jen came over to eat my fancy italian food. the spoonbread didn't rise quite the way it was supposed to, but it still tasted good. i'll try again with another recipie. when i have more eggs.

laura's all moved in. we finally talked today- it seems like it's been such a long time. i get easily accustomed to such constant communication.

talking to allie, who's sworn off men, again. still not eating meat. wouldn't she make a good lipstick lesbian? she got my package, including the remote for the dvd player i gave her. unfortunately, she and her roomates can't figure out how to switch it back to english from german. also, she's informed me that her roomie read my blog the day of the tampon story. lovely. of all the entries. so this is what her roomates know of me. perhaps that thanksgivng plan won't be working out....

i really should paint before going to bed, shouldn't i?

No comments: