26.9.05

so behind

so, jamie and pi have departed on their cross country trip. leaving me poor, my weekend over, with very little homework done. i had a marvelous time with them, don't get me wrong. i'm just not allowed to have that much fun these days. i want to say i won't be writing now for a bit, but you know i have to write, because of fiction writing. i need to buy more elm. oh how i need more elm, along with hornbeam, and usally white chestnut. i'm definately using white chestnut over laura, and a bit of larch, too, i must admit. anyway.

i have a cauliflower in my refrigerator- bread and spreads and not much else. sigh. need to go grocery shopping AGAIN. am eating a boxed indian meal- a new brand which i hate- my palak paneer tastes like firey cud. ugh. somebody kill me.

but hey, i checked my voice mail again, and i was so so sad to hear that g's fabulous message was gone, the one that started with her shrieking, "CAITLIN! LAURA comes tomorrow! aren't you excited? i know i am!!" because that one's lost, i'm going to record this one here:

" hi caitlin it's laura. well, listen, you don't need to be sad, beacause your projects ARE going to go wonderfully and you WILL get the info you need, and you'll pull it off because you're one of the most creative, impressive, talented people i've ever encountered in all of my days! i mean, you do everything well, so of course you'll do this well, so don't worry. i have the utmost confidence in you."

No comments: