17.9.05

talk talk talk

well, after yesterday's lonely post, i've been queen of communication! laura called, of course, right after i'd woken up. i was doing my fave sat morning activity of reading and eating chocolate in bed. it was schoolwork, which isn't nearly as fun, but then i feel like i'm acomplishing real work. then my landline started ringing! first, jamie called this morning! she's really comming! i'm so excited. i can't wait to have 2 real live germans living under my roof. i fear i will be dropping all my schoolwork to party with them. must get it done early in the week this week! then i washed my hair (it's still limelight and virgin rose! horray!) and pop-pop called. i haven't talked to my 83 year old grandfather in quite some time, but my dad had just given him my number. poor thing- he'd tried calling all night last night but i was of course online. then i started to eat breakfast (sure, it's 2 in the afternoon, but i think it still counts as breakfast) and a called. had a long talk with her, it was really good. was glad to hear about all the new friends she's making in boulder. and i got to tell her all about laura...blah blah blah. she can't read here as often as she used to, so i caught her up with all my g excitement. it was good times.

i got to vogue 45 min before closing which wasn't nearly enough time. nothing i had swatched was still there. what a panic. i only bought about 3/4 of what i needed... i'll have to go back tomorrow. i've gotta find a good substitute for my twill. it of course is the only difficult thing to build, the suit. it MUST be there on tuesday, but how will i find a suitable substitute? my director loved that fabric. fuck fuck fuck. i'll talk to pam tonight or tomorrow morning. hopefully she'll have wisdom for me. what i did buy was totally heavy carrying it home. i don't know how to get it to the costume shop. grrr. i was having such a nice morning. then my show took over.

No comments: