18.9.05

overheard conversation

required, required, blah blah blah.

they still had my telephone number as 312. do you know how long ago that was?

312 is downtown....

people live there but the majority is not. the majority don't live downtown.

somebody stole my wallet, took everything, all my ids, so i just tell them, at jewel, at walgreens, and they swipe their card.

i figure there's a good reason for the card- they put the card in, see what i like, then discontinue it. you like a flavor of something, suddenly it's "we don't carry that anymore." i gotta pay attention here, i'll miss my stop.

you ever go to coneys?

my boyfriend does

they have cheap meat- it sure beats the hell out of shopping at jewel.

i hate dominicks, it was so expensive.

they have one or 2 different items you can buy when you go to the different stores, but....

No comments: