6.9.05

the final evening

first day of school today. i'm over it alredy. wore my goth outfit, vinyl pants, ditc tank, velvet suit jacket. but my safety pins didn't hold and my pants kept tearing. by the time i met g, i was ripping big holes in them- i'd shredded them by picking by the tiem we got home.

i really want to shave my head, and think that would be a good final project for us- or maybe something for laura and and g and i to do together ( i certainly wasn't going to let my mom do it, but you know, like g put them in, has waxed them, she should take them out. but she'd adamant about me leaving them in till graduation, so i'm glad she feels strongly about this when i can't.

instead, i wasted 5.40 i wasn't allowed to spend. first erin mckeown concert tickets, then digitalizing my pictures, now this. we bought super strength bleach and kool-aid. grape and lemon lime. with any luck i'll have purple and green dreadlocks. won't that be fun? i wanna look just like bitch.

so we finally got back to my house and i had her try on her sexy pumps and grown up express pants. i pinned them and hemmed them. she drew my requested fairy on my ivar cupboard. the door opens the other way now, but i think that's ok. it's stitll fabulous looking. i wonder how long it will be till i'm brave enough to paint it?

my wound itches. i guess that means it's healing.

emily stole the phone from laura tonight while she was talking to leah. emily told leah laura was sleeping with me. laura says she's afraid leah now thinks we have a torrid love affair. i'm not quite sure what i should do about this.

i did something else horrible. g took off her rings to wash a tupperware before we went to walgreens, etc. and i saw them when i was getting her stuff out of the fridge and i ignored them. so i'm in posession of her rings again. until friday, at least. but i think they will give me comfort as i write her her letter. the letter of the third napkin. oh shit.

No comments: