1.10.05

hurridly

i'm sorry i didn't post last night (when i had all sorts of time) blogger was down for maintenence. sigh. I always feel bad not posting thursday nights, but i just can't. i'm too tired. classes start at 9.30 thursday, and they don't end till 10. i don't get home till 11- and i have to leave the house for work friday morning at 8. there's just no time to blog. i wanted to though. esp. about the card i recieved from laura, a thank you card from the weekend she was here- it has chopsticks and 3 smiling sushi on the front, and it says, "you maki me happy!" she said, "isn't this perfect?" and i concured.

anyway, a delightful surprise was waiting by my mailbox again last night. york didn't loose my film, they just took 3 fucking weeks to mail it to me, and they did NOT post my pics online. so i went back out to walgreens and scaned them in. it's now 1.99 for the cd AND .39c per picture scanned. i say this sucks so badly. $6! for what should have happend a week ago for .99c!! grrrrr. so i spent all last night uploading the pics to york. but i couldn't post them cause blogger was down.

leave a comment, let me know if 16 more pics mean that this window takes too long to load. i can embed the pics in the appropriate entries, but that just takes so long. i dont have time now- my show loads out a week from yesterday- first dress is a week from tomorrow.

anyway, without further ado, my last roll of film:

the half finished knitting projects: (i'm on the toe of the sock now, and i've started the back of the sweater.. more pics when they're done.)



My fabulous new apartment.
here is me thinking hard, painting my renderings:

here is my selfportrait showing how much worse my new mirrored doors are than krab was in the old place:

and here is granville on a rainy night. it reminds me of a gangsta movie, but it's my home and i love it:


gabrielle and i on our last shopping trip on belmont (i'm wearing the self-concious outfit as you may remember):


and now for the gallery of laura.
"you maki me happy!"

laura and me and carrie, all post-makeover

hot chick on the train platform

poorly lit hug

my FAVORITE self portrait of us, on belmont. i love how you can see our reflection in the mirrors and the reflection of the stuff across the street in the window.

in the drag queen store, laura displays her long- haired look

leaving chicago can suck it (nice new hat, though!)

"hey mom, it's laura. i just wanted you to know, i made a DECISION, i DECIDED to stay in chicago and spend a few more hours with caitlin..."

No comments: