29.10.05

halloween

well, woke up and started reading about the damn sambia as usual for gender and culture. then ch called and wanted help with the arrangements for the wedding today. he'd borrowed johnny b's car, so he came and picked me up. we went back to the flowershop, made the arrangements, then took them to the reception restarurant. he drove me home on lincoln, it took so long. we decided to do indian for dinner, so we went to the udopi palace. haven't had south indian since z and samir were here this summer. yum! while i was there, christopher called again. (he and ch and l all called last night during my marathon chat with g. ch dropped me off at home and i've decided to meet christopher's love david and the three of us will hit boystown in costume. i have on my purple wig and pink cowgirl hat, but the rest of my costume is yet to be determined.
i think i better go determine now, atually.
when exactly is all this homework going to get done? i have no f-ing clue.

No comments: