1.10.05

more fabulous text messages

Gibbabe9: Ummm, pants rock
Gibbabe9: Pants are the reason I get up every morning
Gibbabe9: Well, that's a lie. But still, they are critical
Rainheads: pants are some of the most uncomfortable sort of clothing, after, say, corsets and heels. in my opinion.
Gibbabe9: So if I wore a corset, pants and heels, that would be bad, eh?
Rainheads: no, it would be totally hot... but you would be crying you'd be so uncomfortable. well, perhaps you wouldn't, because pants are why you get up in the morning.
Gibbabe9: I am not sure if hot is the right word to describe that
Rainheads: depends on which corset you wear.
Gibbabe9: Well, I have so many to choose from, it's incredible
Gibbabe9: Drawers stuffed full
Gibbabe9: FULL I tell you
Rainheads: heels, too, i'm sure. the combinations are endless
Gibbabe9: Yes, I just have a plethora of heels
Gibbabe9: Priya is cashed out on the couch. I think I might not be going to the bar tonight
Rainheads: just wait until i come to detroit. i will wear all of your costumes out to the bar.
Gibbabe9: Hmmm, I might want to take a trip to salvation army so as not to disappoint you
Rainheads: lots o corsets there, too
Gibbabe9: I could stock up
Gibbabe9: Never know when you might need a corset
Rainheads: they're excellent for your posture.
Gibbabe9: It would help my back
Rainheads: and girls would swoon over your figure
Gibbabe9: Yet, I feel like I should attempt a little foot binding if I am going to wear a corset
Rainheads: no, it's too late. you gotta start that much earlier.
Gibbabe9: Hmmm, I guess I'll take the wraps off then
Rainheads: corsets are for everyone- goths, fetishists, revolutionary war reinactors, rennesance faire lovers- everyone!
Gibbabe9: bulldykes....truck drivers....elementary school teachers...

No comments: