26.10.05

nothing to see here, move on

a bit of a wreck: not nearly enough sleep. if it isn't l keeping me up with those, um, knitting text messages it's insomnia. i have so much to get done now that the stupid show's over.. but how can i ever get the energy to do it?

it's made me bitchy all day. honest, i don't think l will call me back. i wouldn't. i'd let me sleep it off and we can talk tomorrow. don't you hate it when you hear yourself saying these things that you don't really mean, or when you try to be sarcastic and funny and it ends up just being cruel? the phone just isn't my medium anyway.

a called, on her way to the iron and wine concert, and i couldn't even make her excited about it. she got her 2 for 1 beer special, and probably was glad to be alone. i've never been to a bar by myself- what kind of independent person do i think i am?

so enough vitriol and self hatred for today. i'm off to write this fucking folktale for fiction writing.

No comments: