12.10.05

X - HAUST-ED

i'm watching a movie then going to bed. i don't care that i have class all day tomorrow then mom comes friday. my house is just going to be a mess. someday i'll post german pictures. someday, someday, i will have my life back.

at work, ch laughed at how i only play slow, quiet, peplum for the ear (is that like cream of wheat? i forget exactly what he called it) sort of music these days. what does that consist of? st. ettiene, pamela means, patty griffin, kim ritchey, everthing but the girl. natalie merchant's ophelia. lots and lots of over the rhine. i think i'm going through my drunkard's prayer time of my life. i knew, when i got drunkard's prayer, that it was pretty and simple and quiet and someday i would obsess, but it wasn't hitting me then. i have a feeling that years and years from now, whenever i hear drunkard's prayer, it will remind me of right now, the same way good dog bad dog reminds me of high school and crusing with chelly.

did i tell you cory's little sis is getting married? and he's ordering the flowers through us. ch left me a fabulous note today:
caitlin-
your guru called today, this morning actually, from his car, in the middle of the pouring rain, in the middle of PA, to ask if you would add one large (green) cymbidium spray to his feastival order for pickup around 4 pm tomorrow, he would be eternally greatful, and can i leave early today?
-charles
ps ask me re:morcheeba

he cracked me up. stacy called today after he'd left early and we cackled together at ch's expense. she asked about a, and i told her about the horrid roomate situation, and she said, "you tell her, if she needs cheering up, i'll take her back to casa bonita!" and with ch writing feastival earlier today, it all made me laugh.

after work took my mary janes to sears to return them. they don't carry them, so i'll have to re-order the right size online. sigh. then went to whole foods cause i'm out of almost everything natural and my local health food store doesn't carry my products, and i have SUCH brand loyalty. so i bought my beloved ecos laundry soap, jason tea tree deoderant, tom's of maine cinnamint anti-cavity toothpaste, ecover dishwashing liquid, and i stocked up on cup-o-soups, soymilk, and tofu (silken extra firm was on sale! whoot!) came to $70! eep! i hate that 'bout whole foods. but it sure felt like my money's worth on the way home. 4 bags- so heavy.

so now i've told you of my day. i can watch my movie with a good concience.

No comments: