8.10.05

first notes

got an email from the assistant director. babbybobby's sweater needs to be toned down, he needs a patch on his pants, the doctor needs a pocketwatch, etc etc etc. sigh. i haven't even been to tech yet and i'm already overwhelmed by notes. so much reading to do today i didn't leave bed until 2. and still didn't get done. i read the first 20 pages of gender and culture before i realized i was reading the wrong book. however, i did write my gender and culture paper, and stitch my muslin for patternmaking. all i need to do now is pay the bills and write for fiction writing, and finish the chapter about the sambia, and i'll be all ready to start worrying about my show. must buy hairspray and laundry soap before i head down tomorrow!!!
is anyone else ready for me to get back to my real life?

No comments: