14.10.05

finally, finally

weekend. i'm going to get one. i can't wait. my alarm went off this morning, and the first thing i thought was, oh joy. i don't have to do this tomorrow. oh, i'm so glad. oh, tomorrow i don't have to wake up. this is the last time i have to wake up this week.

mom's here. she brought wilbur buds. ch and i took her to boni vino.

wild fun day at work today. i couldn't stop dancing. we played the best music, i just sang and bounced all day. bosses day and sweetest day, as well as our big event made it a super busy day, roses everywhere. but it's fun to dance with ch at a holiday, you know. and i don't have to work this weekend, so whoot. time to play with mom.

i should probably do that now. she's laying on my bed, reading o magazine quotes to me. i don't feel guiltly though, cause she was online for an hour herself, first.

between l working her double shifts and mom being here, we may never talk again. this makes me sad. however, did get a fabulous note from her so encouraging about my play, and it made me feel so loved and like someone doesn't wanna just cheer me up in general, but is interested in what's actually going on in my life, and is living with me through this, and it's just lovely.

distracted. sorry. will continue to type. as always. in short bursts.

No comments: