24.10.05

magic 8 ball itunes

a amazing meme from justine. i totally love it! leave your comments on mine, then do it on your own blog!! How to play: set your iTunes to shuffle. First song played goes in #1, and so on. Enjoy.


1. What do you think of me, iTunes?: raging child, mary fahl
oh, itunes, how could you! do you like boy bands, is that it? (or perhaps it's not insulting.. i can't understand a word mary fahl sings)

2. Will I have a happy life?: testimony, frente
"beautiful beautiful, dangerous dangerous- think i'm gonna die of lust! oh i will! when everything's gone i will be your champion, ruthless"

3. What do my friends really think of me?: wouldn't it be good, nic kershaw
"wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes, even if it was for just one day, wouldn't it be good if we could wish ourselves away. wouldn't it be good to be on your side grass is always greener over there. wouldn't it be good to live without a care?"
so all of my friends are jelous of me. who knew? but hey, i guess my life looks pretty good from the outside

4. Do people secretly lust after me?: tangerine, prince
"somedays i make a lot of noise and give it all away to take my mind off the tangerine color of your negligee. but beggars can't be choosers if they don't know who to serve, you've got a different phone number and alot of nerve."
i guess they do, but they're mad at me for not noticing. sorry, lusters!

5. How can I make myself happy?: hometown boy, otr
"what do you say, we get out of here today...me and my hometown boy.. neighborhood's gone to hell..."
well, running away from the hometown was a good idea. i did it alone, though... perhaps linford detweiler or a similar substitute will come with me next time.

6. What should I do with my life?: josophine baker, al stewart
"...long gone figures come back to life in a documetary. though i saw them dance with joy i was sad i missed that show. if i had a time machine, i'd know just where i'd go. i was born too late to see josephine baker dancing in a paris, cabaret...you can put on all that gloss and still not have the feel what's inside will come across and only real is real"
well, i guess the itunes oracle thinks costume design is the right way to go!

7. Why must life be so full of pain?: the blacksmith, distant oaks
"...what did you promise me when you lay beside me? you said you'd marry me and you'd not deny me? if i said i'd marry you it was only for to try you, so bring your witness, love, and i'll not deny you... oh witness have i none, save god almighty. and may he reward you well for the slighting of me. her lips grew pale and wan, it made her poor heart tremble, to think she loved a one, and he proved decietful.."
i think we can safely say the pain of the world is caused by decietful men.

8. Will I ever have children?: " 32 flavors, ani d
"i'm not between you and your ambition, i'm a poster girl with no poster...some day you're going to get hungry and eat most of the words that you say."?? i don't know.
it's hazy...come back later.

9. Will I die happy?: he lied about death, stars
i'm not making this up. really, it was the next one to come up.

10. Can you give me some advice?: you couldn't have come at a better time- luka bloom
" what is this place we've come to? i don't know what say. we long to see each other, but are frightened of that day. you met me in a barren place, you walked me to the hill. we were so good for each other then, i know we could be still. you couldn't have come at a better time, not if you tried."
well, guess itunes aproves of my love affair

11. What do you think happiness is?: two star, everything but the girl
"I watch Saturday kids' TV with the sound turned down. I leave food on the eiderdown. All my thoughts pushed underground. Maybe you're happy - everyone says you are. You drive around on two star, you leave your life ajar, and God knows you desserve it. Bad luck follows everyone. So go on, and stop listening to me. And don't ask me how I feel. because I change my mind from day to day, and when I look at you I only see bits of myself anyway. And don't ask me what to say, or to judge a life this way when my own's in disarray. "
so there it is. the answer to happiness- don't judge each other.good job, itunes.

link me to yours, everyone!

No comments: