26.10.05

update (from the pink room)

so of course, talked to l, feel better. she's so good to me, it's really amazing. the sharp contrast between the way she deals with my whining and my mother- it's just incredible. i feel guilty just speaking my whine, and she is never "suck it up" or "things aren't that bad" or "don't you think you're being a little dramatic?" (i hate that one the most!). she gives me "oh honey, why didn't you tell me"s and "i haven't done anything to make you sad?"s and "what can i do to cheer you up?"s. and i tried, i really did, to think about it, but i couldn't, because just talking on the phone with her makes me so happy i can't remember how sad i was feeling in the first place.

but she's at work now, sending me text messages i can't reply to. i should just keep track, set aside dimes to give to my mother. 400 tms? that's only $40 a month. this is at least that much fun. i was just telling l the other night how i hate people who aren't poor who say they are. i don't think i'm poor. i've got too much credit. and they keep giving me more, the more debt i rack up!

so both l's blog, and swmnbn's are all socially concious and shit. i should be opinionated and not so whiny and self centered on mine. i am a bad person. i should read non-fiction for fun. but really, i'm still too tired and behind. but to show you i do care, i'll add a link to the fabulous, fabulous river's blog... i don't think she archives her entries individually, but it's october 3rd which i really love.

it's 10 to 10. my paper for tomorow night is 127 words, so far. this is a major problem. no more blogging, and no more reading blogs.

No comments: