10.2.06

arrrgh!

am going crazy! came home and plopped in front of the computer. i need to EAT dinner! but no, all i can do is try and get a new template. and i CAN'T! i don't know how to host random sized images! flickr won't do it, york won't do it... i have these pretty templates, but no one to host them!! boooo! does anyone else host pictures?!!?! gifs of a certain size?

am thinking about going to ch's, but i think i'm too tired. today all our roses came. here's me, standing in front of the 14 boxes. whew. good thing i wore my striped thigh highs today. ch said he could see my muscles move in them as i hauled boxes around- he said it screwed up my hot pink reception.

and here are pics from the argintinian hairdresser's wedding!
first, me in my fabulous wedding get up, a blooming hairdoo and the cheetah boots:


and here's ch and i, the old married couple. yes, my jacket coordinates with his tie. what else could you expect from us?


now i'm going to eat dinner. i can't believe i still have to work 8 more days in a row.

No comments: