14.2.06

happy valentine's day

exhausted. too tired to blog. emotionally spent in my internal life, meanwhile v-day continues on outside of me. i'm really proud of how present i can be when i have to be. sunday night i was FLIPPING out, not thinking i was gonna make it through. i was wondering if ch would just send me walking on all the deliveries to get me out of the store. but no, i shut off that part of my life while at work, and ch and i did our dance, and almost all of the orders got out on time. here's a picture of the order sorter sunday night:

we took another 50 or so monday, then they kept rolling in today....
last night, we started sorting orders into routes. michelle said she felt so special getting to hold the one with the balloon on it, so i thought i'd take a picture of her being so special:

and finally, what you've all been waiting for, pictures of mitzi!


she is the sweetest cat ever. we are in love already. she is my fuzzy valentine for me to come home to after my 15 hr. days.

No comments: