15.2.06

post v-day exhaustion

i woke up late again today and drug my tired body off to the hell that is colaborative seminar. i ache all over. the muscles in my back, the skin on my hands, my sluggish brain... i just dragged through the day today. put the hooping in my hoop skirt. will be ready to drape in class monday. i'm keeping up with the curve.

i think i really am going to quit ceramics. it's just too late too often. and there are hundreds of places i can learn to throw on a wheel in real life, after graduation. with stoneware instead of just terracotta.

there is so much going on, but no time or energy to blog. thanks for all your valentines day wishes. you really make a girl feel loved. will catch you up when i have the time and inclination. right now i'm going to go play with my cat.

No comments: