2.2.06

darlings i love you, but...

i just can't blog tonight. ch took me out for a margarita after work and now i'm tired and hungry. also- am never home. i need to cook, but i never have time. maybe tomorrow. yesterday- classes- um.. got half the bones in my corset, draped half of the bodice for my dress for woychek, but the ragtime fittings kept coming in. ceramics was a bust again. it's amazingly incredible to me how bad i am at that. everyone else in my class creates these artistic sculptures, and i create this kindergarden blobby mud pie. soul soothing, yes, but not good for the self esteem. work today = uninteresting. really. margaritas, finished book, jen called, now i'm here. oh, i guess i've been wasting too much time on friendster trying to get people from high school to be my friends. that's about all. see, i did have a blog entry in me. not an excting one, but an update nonetheless.

No comments: