24.12.04

tag mit michi

on monday, michi was back in mainz and ready to hang out with me. so nice to see him! it seems like it hasn´t been that long- i guess since at 2 years ago, he´s the german i´ve seen most recently. and we email often enough. he reads here. and so on. we talked about meike, how i haven´t told here i´m not a christian yet. let alone the whole lesbian thing. he assured me it´s only gonna get worse as i wait, i have to do it now. he was really nice- i felt a bit ashamed, like i was using him just for my own purposes. i mean, i always make us talk about me and my same old problems. he´s got a life of his own, changing his major to one he adores, finding a new apartment and moving in with his boyfriend. i do care, and should let him tell me about his problems insetad of just going on and on about mine. we chatted, played games, listened to cds and ate frozen pizza while waiting for analise to call. frozen pizza always reminds me of my first day ever in germany. i love how german frozen pizza has directions in 9 different languages on the back of the box. you would not believe how hard it is for an american to type "type frozen pizza" on a german keyboard. we walked downtown to go christmas shopping. finallz got in touch with analise and made plans to meet up with her.

No comments: