1.12.04

the most depressing thing

so i was feeling down anyway, right? ch was moving and so i worked all by myself today, there were icicles falling off the sides of buildings, ch came here while i was at work and took micho away, and i was late to my counciling session (10 free as a columbia student) and she cut me off. i mean, how low is that, when your therapist cuts you off? got amy's voice mail, and she actually called me back, providing a little human contact. however, she couldn't use up daytime minutes if i was doing ok, and my new toy is broken. there is something wrong with my new computer's modem. aol's tech guy, reading off his screen in india, was not able to fix it. apple help isn't open. there is nothing that depresses me more than not being able to get online. esp. when i know there's an email from g awaiting me... she didn't answer her voicemail either. but now i'm signed on and i won't see her till friday. currently i'm typing in the dining room on the old computer with the phone cord on extentions draped all the way across the room. it would be nice if more than one of my phone jacks worked. fuck it all. i'm going to bed.

No comments: