19.6.06

body image

i'm trying to think if i've blogged about this yet, i don't think i have, just wrote about it in the comments. anyway, hugo was gently whining last night about being fat and looking generally frumpy and unattractive, and i told him i understood since my new haircut makes me all knobby and bony- my joints look uncomfortable, painfully close to the surface, barely covered with skin. he laughed at me, and said it was almost as funny as my corset complaining at t's. (that complaint was how i'm too flat to hold up my corset, most people have boobs that keep it up, but since my ribs stick out farther than my boobs do i have to make sure to keep my lungs fully inflated cause if i take too deep a breath the whole thing falls down.)

the sun was amazingly bright on the train platform on the way home today, and i made us all silloetted so nicely on the neighboring building. but the we were far enough away it made me look even spindlier than usual...


but i don't care too much, because jim came in today to water plants and he told me i'd be sure to pick up a girlfriend this weekend, and before that joe came by for lunch and invited me to march with him and ashley and all her lesbian friends in the dyke march, and before that stacy told me she was sure i was gonna get laid, and that she wanted me to call her first, before i even call ch. so we will see....

No comments: