12.6.06

job...

well, it looks like it. after work today i had my first "interview"... it's for making linings for bowling ball bags. she brought all the stuff to my house, and left me a bag as a sample, and one to line. so i'll measure it, cut it, sew it, glue it in, bungee cord it to the back of my bike and ride it over to her house for inspection. if i pass, and it doesn't drive me crazy, she gives me $25 and more to do. so we'll see....

on a less exciting note, g called me back, finally. she's not coming to chicago, at all. WHEN WAS SHE GOING TO TELL ME THIS? ch is right, she's to flaky for me to ever plan anything with. i'm just SO ANGRY that she can fuck up my life this way from HALF WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY! her moving to san francisco was supposed to FIX this! whatever. i told z, "i don't want her skanky hands cutting my hair, anyway."

this girl really needs to stop spending so much time searching for jobs and get on writing that personal ad! a says it has to include the discription "cute & cuddly." anything else you think i should make sure to say?

No comments: