25.6.05

boxes and boxes

well, it looks from the comments like you haven't missed me much. someday soon i'll have to pack up my computer- but i'll put it off as soon as possible. i helped jen move this morning. got there a bit late, so i hope she's not too mad and will get to my place ok next week. i think it's fun to move, still, so i'm happy about that. my lemon sorbet turned out so nice! it makes me very happy. when i came home, i started packing all those boxes i brought home last night. seven more boxes packed! i'd say i'm about 1/3 of the way done with my apartment... but it gets harder from here on out. i may just leave the kitchen for my mother- i'm not sure i'm up to it. did i tell you james couldn't find a buyer for his tickets, so he and i are going to hear over the rhine tonight? doesn't that just rock? but i still need to eat dinner and shower- again- before i leave, so i think this will be it for now.

No comments: