3.6.05

roses everywhere

haven't sleeping well- hope i can fix it by just changing my duvet. i think i still have the winter one out. also- dang construction. it's just so loud. all they were doing this morning was hitting metal things together and using a crosscut saw, but it was still loud enough to wake me up- but i'm sure it's not loud enough to call 911 about. delt with the stupid flowershop in pa that didn't get my mom's plant to her. evelyn and mia and diego came downtown to have lunch with ch. they went to dos hermanos- and the kids got sombreros! i'm jelous. ch way overordered roses last week, and so there were just buckets in the back at the end of the day. 22 pinks and peaches- then i took home the last 7 ambiance roses. i think they're my favourite variety. red intuitiion is my favorite red, and i usally don't like yellows much, but ambiance is such a nice rose- it opens so full, holds so long, has a high petal count, adn the pink blush is beautiful. they came in last thursday, i think, but we could still sell them monday, perhaps- they last that long. anyway, i brought them home. the plan was to give away the pinks and just keep the ambiance, but i couldn't find any takers. g is too tired to go to jen porter with me tonight, so i won't see her after iv. i called the purifoys and no one's home- i'd just leave them on their doorstep, but they travel so much it could be days before they get them. so they're all over the place. 3 ravel in a coffee mug on the back of the toilet (ravell is the rose in mairee's wedding). two laguna in the cruet on the sewing machine. three pinks of some sort in the three vases amy gave me for my bday. and the 14 light pink/peach (i am totally clueless as to the variety) in my big pitcher. they're not really arranged, just sort of propped up, so if someone calls me, i can wrap them up and give them away. please- who would not want to be my friend? (that is, unfortunately, too easy to answer!) the place is a bit of a mess now, i should clean tonight before i go to bed. i certainly have to clean before chris comes over monday. i'm excited- i hope the roses last that long!

No comments: