6.6.05

uncomfortable

always makes me think of ruth- i taught her to sound more american by saying it with 4 sylables instead of 5. un-comf-ter-ble. anyway, paintings are done. to my liking, anyway. another 4 hrs. worth of work on the dang things. i think there's little difference, but hopefully frances won't think so. and after all my procrastinating, my house is clean, my groceries are bought, and my library books returned! all i need to do is vaccuum and dishes (of course!) and i'll be ready to start cooking for chris! it's after midnight, but i feel like staying up. this is a big problem, because even though i have tomorrow off, the construction crew outside my window doesn't. so there's no way i'll be sleeping in. plus, it's a million degrees here. ok, only in the 80s. but 100% humidity. so i probably won't even fall asleep to begin with. so i'll be exhausted all the time. but think of the cute little sundresses i can wear!

No comments: