12.3.06

hover over the cheese

exhausted, but too much chocolate to sleep. worked so hard today, running erands and cleaning my house. then, so late, ch and steven came over and we fondued and it was as fabulous as predicted. and ch djed and steven washed my dishes and they waxed my hair and now i have left over mini marshmallows and clean house, with the exception of the fondue pot. while they were smoking on the back porch mitzi learned to take a flying leap and suspend herself by her claws in the screen. we mixed all sorts of odd things with my liquor. midori was highly featured. there was no time to watch pedro almodovar- i wanted them to focus on my hair, and i didn't want the movie distracting them, and then it was so late and there was so much interpretive dancing to do. and steven was sucked into the gravitational pull of my couch. i love how people come into my apartment and are suddenly compelled to nap on my couch. i feel that's a true sign of a welcoming home... but sometimes i wonder how much fun my visitors can have when my couch makes them sleep.

is this coherent in the least? i feel rather drunk. on the way home from the grocery store i called l and asked her to call when she was done with work and she did, and i was having a fabulous time, and felt bad i was so distracted- as i feel distracted now. i do worry about our noise- i try to be a good neighbor, but we were rocking out singign and dancing and talking while smoking on the back porch, all of which are not very friendly. luckily hannah in 3w is upstairs not downstairs.

i can feel all that swiss cheese in my pores. i'm going to wash my face and go to bed.

No comments: