7.3.06

missing mondays

ah, the joys of night class. it's nice, though, that i tend to write good entries on sunday so all my monday readers will have things to read. i get more hits on monday than any other day of the week. according to my site counter. i'm trying to get my hits higher than my mp3s on itunes, but so far music beats blog readers. still want to change my profile, so am still looking for someplace to host .gifs for free at thier original size. let me know if you know of someplace. flickr and york both distort the sizes. also, i haven't posted pictures in ages. here's what's been up on my flikr site:
first, 15thousand pictures of mitzi the cat:




and then, for the days when you don't like your job, you didn't get enough sleep, you can use that wonderful leather leaf treatment:

here's the self portrait i did for figure drawing homework- (not my first selfportrait with glasses or nosering, but first with dreadlocks):

and finally, a reference only jamie can get. but if you get it too, by all means, please sing in the comments!
this is why i have the most fabulous boss. because he can put things like this on the front counter, and i know exactly what i should sing. (and if you don't know but want to, you should ask me, and i will tell you. do you see how much i long for comments?)

No comments: