25.3.06

more whining, more fashion

what is UP with my mother? she's so clueless. she calls and tells me repeat stories, and then says, oh, i guess nothing interesting has happened this week. well, i think that's all i have to say. i have to go. would she be interested at all in my stories? i mean, sure, there's nothing terribly exciting beyond my mail, but still, it's no less mundane than her life. i transformed my diddl shirt into this fabulous knotted stegasaurusy sack, which i can't even begin to try and photograph because it's all interesting down the back. so instead i can show you the tiny sqare-and-string contraption i've turned my old rainchildren t-shirt into:
unfortunately, very low cut, i have to make sure i bend at the knees if i go out in public. also there's the slight problem of it being 40 degrees out... although it will be perfect for 40 degrees c, when that happens. anyway, i just finished stiching together the underarms of my sweater!!!! i think that makes it pretty officially DONE! all it needs now is buttons, then i can take a picture to post. so i'll do that today, cause i also need a serger needle. but i have to go to the library and the grocery store while i'm on broadway too, so i need to make a grocery list. and i want to drop letters in the mail, so i have to address them. so i want to leave the house, but it will take a while.

and lets face it, blogging has never helped me on that journey.

No comments: