6.7.06

awful

NOTHING got done today. forgot to go to office depot. the library didn't have all of my books. the sewing machine place can't fix my buttonholer without my machine. the numbers for the serger needles are old fashioned, i'll have to bring in an actual needle. i called the printer repair place, they said it's cheaper to buy a new printer than have it repaired. the fashion designer didn't like my gathers on the jacket, asked for more changes to be made tomorrow. and the rise is all wrong on the pants, i have to do them again. i called howard brown to make an appointment, and the first one they have is august 4th. mom says i need to call them back and tell them what's happened in my ear. i told l the story of getting the qtip stuck in my ear today, and she was apalled and thought i should go to the ER. then she hung up on me with no explanation- did i say something stupid? or was she just in a hurry to tell all her friends how STUPID i am?

picked up mitzi from the vet, at least that went well. her poor shaven tummy. she's moving slow, but she seems glad to be home and recouperating. ch said i should ask the vet to dig around for me. goddess.

and on an entirely different note, i bumped into renee at the library today. from su casa. who gave me a place to stay till i found my first apartment. whom i haven't seen in, like, six years. it was a very overwhelming experience, i feel like i need alot of processing about it. both ch and l asked me how i feel, but i'm not sure. i'm not sure what i'm supposed to feel, and i am feeling something very strongly, i just don't know what it is. also, she's the straight christian version of l- have i mentioned this? it makes my heart hurt a little.

No comments: