8.7.06

some better some worse

my mending for the fashion designer still isn't right. it's so finiky. but she wants me to start on a new project, so i'm glad to at least have a change. however- bye bye, weekend. i pray this jacket goes well.

and, and, i'm trying to whine, cause i don't feel things are going that well, was feeling esp. bitter and lonely walking home from ch's at midnight, and everyone on the street was coupled- the teenage lovers, the dykes not holding hands, the breakup of the blond and the mohawk at the train station... but then a stylish girl with properly layered hair and noisily grown up heels got off alone at my stop, so i had no right to complain.

oh, and i keep thnking of good things, office depot let me return my ink. SO, even though i don't have a printer, at least i'm not also down $60 in ink for a printer that doesn't work. although, a broken printer- isn't that just heartwarming.

anyway, all this to say, i couldn't whine if wanted to, because the world is an ok place and the goddess is looking out for me, because i took my serger tweezers (instead of my mustache plucking ones) over to ch's with my flashlight, and he poked at my eardrum a couple of times with the, and i finally said, this isn't working. and he said wait. and he extracted that mizerable piece of cotton.

the joy. oh, the elation. you have no idea. my world= a magical place.

No comments: