11.7.06

ode to deb talan

so ch had gone to water plants, and subsequently stopped at dunkin donuts on his way home. and i was listening to the weepies while he was gone. and he came back, and was checking our numbers on the computer while i was doing paperwork. and we were singing along to each other, " no no no no no, nothing else will do i gotta have dunkachino..." it would have been slightly funny if one of us did it. it was frightening when we both sang it at the same time.

still sewing. the jacket got a good review, minimum to fix tonight. still. it seems a bit much.

i'm thinking of spending a weekend on the farm in august. i just hate that i'm going nowhere this summer. i know it's probably a bad idea, but i wanna get out of this place. some times i feel so all alone in the city i call my home. i guess someone's saying hey you're one of us- but it's funny, i feel so annonymous. i'm just feeling lonely and like my friends don't really love me, or care about me, and my grandma will always love me- i'd have to do something really awful to loose it, like be gay or something.

No comments: