20.7.06

industrious

woke up to a thunderstorm today. as s said, a good day for sleeping in and watching old movies. i called the handbag designer to say i will not be taking her handbags on my bike in the rain. we rescheduled for saturday, depending on the weather. then i started working on my list. i did all those nasty things i've been putting off so long. paid my bills. i called the mutual fund people my grandma's savings have gone into and told them to send me a check. i called the credit card companies and told them to credit my finance charges, to transfer payment, to redeem my points- send me cash and gift cards! i called about insurance- the insurence people are emailing me more info. i called americorps- they're sending me a voucher form to get some big money paid into my loans. i called the irs to find out what i need to do about paying taxes this year. i cleaned all the cds, coupons, and little notes of paper off my desk. and i called two tattoo parlors, doing research for my tattoo.

i also giggled about love with a, bemoaned being a starving artist with christopher, made plans to meet up after work with ch, and chatted via phone and tm with s.

AND THEN, i made a grocery list, cleaned the cat litter, took out the trash, and went to the grocery store! have you ever heard of a girl who's acomplished so much! i think i deserve some frozen blueberries.

No comments: