20.5.05

cyberreality

i shouldn't even be allowed to blog tonight. i wish i could set up a timer on my computer that lets me online for 7 hrs a week, and once i've used that up, that's it until monday. i just wasted time. i did every meme quiz there is on that stupid website. but i didn't wanna post them, cause i want comments on yesterday's post. sigh. but i read that americans spend an average of 4 hrs a day watching tv. and my online rating is still way below that, so i guess i'm ok. probably books and internet and movies together, that's about 4hrs. average a day. i think that's pretty good. but still- as a student with 2 jobs, i don't have that kind of time.
god! and i'm gonna be late on my credit cards AGAIN this month! i begged off the late fees last month, but you're only alowed to do that once. my credit check is so gonna fail with how lax i've been. thank god i can do it online, and they let me close my xmas account at the bank today. finding my apartment so soon makes me REALLY tight on money. i'm getting a huge tax return to pay for all my traveling this summer, but marty gave the wrong address when doing my taxes, so i fear it will never, ever get here.
yet, i keep wanting to shop. not quite to the extent of justine, but i've got 2 big things i'm looking for. neither a nor leah have a tapedeck in their car, and if i'll be roadtripping from delaware to colorado throughout the summer, i wanna listen to pearl. and the third roomate at work is conking out. it's skipping something terrible. ch took out all 200 disks and blew compressed air into all the nooks and crannies we could reach, but it didn't help. so you know what i'm looking at- FM transmitters. there's the itrip and the airplay... which do i want? it seems they're both expensive and both suck. and i'll need a cigarette lighter adapter, too. perhaps i should just haul around cds. or my speakers.
and the other thing- boots like pam. they don't make them, btw. it's not that hard. gothgirl boots. black. heels or platforms. laces. knee high. all those are easy to find. but then comes the clincher: size 4. it's hard enough to find size 4 shoes (that's 34 metric), but sexy shoes? no go. i've found spiky ones as small as 5, which is fine for combat boots, but if you're going to be wearing heels they have to fit.
and now it's another hour i've spent online. with my 15 item list to complete this weekend. sigh.

No comments: