1.5.05

working, really

ugh! i didn't get to actual work on actual schoolwork until after 6 today! a. called me at 11 this morning and woke me up- i was in a dream in the subway in germany, and mom and aunt janet and others were with me, and even though i knew my way around i was following them, and we were going up and down stairs and walking through connecting corridors and i was getting really tired and wondering if i should stop them and just check the map...
when i decided i wasn't going to fall back asleep, i finished my novel. ch called re:flowershop business and finally got me out of bed. i ate a bagel read the newspaper, wrote quotes in my quotebook and lugged myself out of the house. i went to the library to return my stack of novels, but somehow got sucked into checking out just as many more as i returned... that wasn't supposed to happen! i luged them all the way to the sears tower, trying to find an atm open for my bank. then i took the orange line to 14th st. and it was having problems and lingered at every stop. when i got to the design building, they were just closing up! the building closes at 5.30 on saturdays! what am i to do? so i got my drawings and some matt board for my model. then i drug it all to the bus stop. when i got home and finally started working. made another recipe from student's veggie cookbook- black bean and yam quesidillas. just as good as everything else. i'm truely amazed. painted my last 4 renderings. i can't believe how long it takes. sigh. i still have to add coloured pencil to those last 4, then sign and label all of them. i was drinking tea, so i peed alot, and every time i walked by my model i glued another piece on. it was a tremendous hassle, and there are alot of things i did wrong that should be changed, but screw it. i'm gonna walk in there with a ground plan, very simple elevations, a white model whose corners mostly match up, and a panter's elevation that i'll do tomorrow. along with the final edit of the g paper (which i'll post) writing the whole immersion paper, and doing all these readings for 2 classes. am not even thinking about how i HAVE to pay the bills, do the laundry, make a grocery list... thank goodness i did the dishes today. i don't know if i would feel like i'd succeeded doing anything, otherwise.

god, this is so boring. i just posted the above and went to comments, and apparently i have weekend readers, cause i have fucking FIVE new comments! is this awesome or what? so now i feel like i need to continue writing entries worthy of my commenters. you all should scroll down to the fairies entry and read kira's chicken story. in reply to her other comments, g and i watched live flesh (carne tremulo or something). but yes, educatión mala is the new one. it's on my netflix, but it's pretty far down, so i don't know when we'll see it. however, g and i MUST watch kissing jessica stein for our next movie night, so i'm not gonna move it up. i do think i'm getting better with her. then i get drunk and i fall back into adoration. i'm alot kinder to myself than i used to be, though, so it's getting better. but i still need to be told i deserve better than her. i worship her so, i need all you my friends to tell me she's not all that. but if you're checking out the fairies fotos, i hope you check out kira the cinimatographer! talk about good hair- even better looking and even more unobtainable than g!
and when i'm feeling in need of comments, i should always hide an ani d quote, as i know that will get a comment out of justine. however, you're crazy about shameless. superhero is the best song on that album by far, with dialate close behind, and of course my favourite is untouchable face.
because i spent this whole post telling you what i'm going to do tomorrow, i don't need to spend all of tomorrows telling you what i did. so i'll reply to a's comment then, which will tie into some thinking i've been doing about christianity, brought up by the movie i watched friday, edge of 17. i also will get my movie and booklists updated then. so keep reading!

No comments: