28.12.05

ben franklin's pink striped penis

having a wonderful time in philly. really. it's amazing. don't even have the time to tell you everything i want to. had a fabulous time feeling strong corageous and independent taking the train from the airport to 30th st and figuring out how to get the trolley and stuff by myself. then rachel was here, she was worried about me after hearing leah's lack of directions- and she proceeded to be a fabulous hostess and tour guide all day while leah was at work. she drove me all over the place, i had a lovely time seeing where leah works, meeting children rachel loves, shopping at a fantastic co-op, and hanging out in an anarchist community.

this morning leah was so excited to have a day off she raced around cleaning and tidying while rachel and i sat on the couch and cut out beautiful snowflakes. we listened to pearl and i drank tea and it was all perfect.

after they left i spent way too much of my time alone talking to people on the phone. i talked to ch, who gave me the subject line. it's a combo of mocking:
-all the tourist things i'm doing today, if i ever manage to leave the house
-the blue striped shirt of leah's i'm wearing
-the plethora of vaginas in the art adorning this apartment

but we love him otherwise. and he gave me good stories of the people he's been sleeping with over christmas, so i can mock him back. i also talked to a and she said she was wearing my xmas gift and it made her boobs look fabulous. y'all know my obsession with boobs, so i told her to send me a picture and i'd send her philly pics. she said i should post them on the blog instead, so here they all are. hers first:
then, here is the green and purple house across the street. it's a fabulous paint job:
here's the living room, complete with guitar case and all the blankets they gave me cause they love me and want me warm at night:
and finally, here's me being all butch dressed up in leah's clothes:

hopefully that is enough to whet your apetite until i can post the rest of my adventures!

No comments: