29.12.05

just a little fyi

so i have a little time by myself before i go off to meet kira for dinner, then take the train to the suburbs for hanukkah. so was reading my philadelphia magazine and learned the mummers have a website. so i thought you really needed a link, because ch didn't know about the mummers, and i learned it's really just a pennsylvania thing.

but really, that's all. i'm a lazy bum. went thrifting with leah this morning. ate a can of ravioli (annie's organic ravioli, thank you very much) and watched all my children with her this afternoon.

please, leave her alone about it. everyone's allowed their embarrassing quirks. i drink cases of coke. and if you make her feel bad, then she might trace it back to me. and then she'll shank me. she really would, you know.

No comments: