20.12.05

more packages to wrap

sorry kiddos, wanna write about melencholy and my dead grandma, but unfortunately i still have packages to get in the mail! mailed women's group today- mairee in MD, tammy in MO, and anne in CA. still have 2 more left!

took a nap yesterday when i got home from work. now my sleeping's all fucked up. gotta get back on some kind of scedule.

and hopefully am going to sing the messiah tomorrow night! i forgot to take my score with me tonight, so hopefully i can score tickets tomorrow. i've gone every year i've been in chicago, but i wasn't able to get tickets this year. so i do hope i'll be able to go, cause i'll be so sad otherwise- ch said he pictured me huddled up against the wall next to the river, freezing my ass off, listening to the whisper coming up from an air vent, with my score open trying to sing along.

will let you know tomorrow how it turns out!

No comments: