10.12.05

the wrath of grandma

remember when my friends were making fun of my mom for wondering what would upset gma more- to marry or not to marry marty?

and remember when ch was mocking z for not just lying to gma when she spilled the beer and the dogs were lapping it up and getting drunk?

and there are probably readers who laugh at me not even being able to say "bar" to my grandma, let alone preface it with "we were dancing at the dyke..."

so i feel so justified by anne's comment! she explained to me:
JamieAnne80: I remember that she was like... "Well you can write down the name of the church here." and I was like "You know, since we moved I haven't been to a particular church yet..."
JamieAnne80: All the while trying not to make it sound that we never go to church at home. Which would have been the truth.
Rainheads: hahha- she has that effect on people!

so it's not just her family! don't talk religion with my grandma- cause you will loose!!

No comments: